Assistant Night Manager
- WE NEED EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC FRONT OFFICE TEAM
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Fun and rewarding work environment
Having recently undergone a multi-million-dollar refurbishment, Stamford Plaza Auckland has cemented its place as Auckland's premiere central city 5-star hotel. Guests are greeted with outstanding service, unparalleled comfort and personalised hospitality. The 286 Guest Rooms and Suites infuse the senses with elegance and sophistication, our 10th floor Pool and Gym facilities have unrivalled views of the harbour and city and is a one of a kind facility within Auckland city.
We are currently looking for energetic, vibrant and experienced Assistant Night Manager to join our Front Office team.
- Reporting to the Night Manager, this position will share management responsibilities for the entire hotel overnight for operation and management.
- Managing all areas of Front Office including Reception and Concierge, also Housekeeping and Room Service.
- Conducting on the job training for new team members
- Ensuring the health and safety of guests and team
- In the absence of Nigh Manager, Assistant Night Manager will be responsible for the overall operation of the Hotel
- Working with the team to improve standards and procedures
- Handle guest complaints efficiently & effectively
- Minimum 1-2 years in a similar experience in Front Office operations preferably as Duty Manager /Front Office Supervisory.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Available to work night shifts including weekends
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Impeccable personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Experience working with Opera is preferred.
- Current General Manager's Certificate and First Aid Certificate would be an advantage.
You must be a permanent resident of New Zealand or possess a work permit valid for at least 12 months.
If you display a friendly, positive, professional demeanour with experience in a similar role and you feel that you could contribute further to the success of Stamford Plaza Auckland, then we would love to hear from you.