Food and Beverage Team Leader
Stamford Plaza Auckland has cemented its place as Auckland's premiere central city 5 star hotel. Guests are greeted with outstanding service, unparalleled comfort and personalised hospitality.
The 286 Guest Rooms and Suites infuse the senses with elegance and sophistication, our 10th floor Pool and Gym facilities have unrivalled views of the harbour and city and is a one of a kind facility within Auckland city.
- Ensure prompt and efficient Food & Beverage service is provided to all guests
- Co-coordinating, supervising and motivating the team on your shift
- Training and developing team members
- Accurate billing and cash-up procedure
- Assisting the F&B Manager to improve standards and procedures
If you tick the following requirements, this role is perfect for you!
- At least 2 years experience in a Food and Beverage Supervisory role in all areas including restaurant, bar, banquets and room service
- Bar/Barista experience
- Available to work flexible shifts including weekends, late nights and early mornings
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Hospitality qualification preferred
- LCQ or General Mangers License advantageous
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
You must hold New Zealand permanent residence or posses a current work permit valid for at least 12 months.
If you display a friendly, positive, professional demeanor with experience in a similar role and you feel that you could contribute further to the success of Stamford Plaza Auckland, then we would love to hear from you.