Room Attendant - Part time
Stamford Plaza Auckland has cemented its place as Auckland’s premiere central city 5-star hotel. Guests are greeted with outstanding service, unparalleled comfort and personalised hospitality. The 286 Guest Rooms and Suites infuse the senses with elegance and sophistication, our 10th floor Pool and Gym facilities have unrivalled views of the harbour and city and is a one of a kind facility within Auckland city.
We are now looking for housekeeping professionals to join our Housekeeping Team on a part time basis.
- Clean and replenish all rooms assigned to
- Keeping all other areas of the Hotel clean according to standards set
- Ensuring guest comfort at all times
The ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, and a dynamic team player
- Flexible to work rostered shifts including weekends
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be physically fit, as this is an extremely active role
- Be reliable and have an eye for detail.
- Impeccable grooming and appearance
- Experience is preferred but not essential.
The successful applicant will be flexible, able to work rostered shifts, including weekends, and possess a current work permit/visa valid for at least 12 months.
If you display a friendly, positive, professional demeanor and you feel that you could contribute further to the success of Stamford Plaza Auckland, then we would love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you then click ‘Apply’ because we would like to hear from you!