Business Development Manager- Mice
- Fantastic opportunity to join a hardworking, highly successful and passionate team
- Unleash your new business development and account management skills
- We are seeking an exceptional Sales star to drive business
Having recently undergone a multi -million-dollar refurbishment, Stamford Plaza Auckland has cemented its place as Auckland's premiere central city 5-star hotel. The hotel offers 286 Guest Rooms and Suites, complimented by a variety of conference and meeting venues.
As a Business Development Manager – Mice -Your role is to manage and drive key sales activities and events in line with the annual sales and marketing plan to achieve/exceed budgeted MICE revenues. Showcase total account management to ensure existing clientele are maintained and grown, whilst new business is continuously being acquired to strengthen our present market share positioning. Representing our 5-star luxury positioning at any given time.
What we need from you
- Previous experience in a similar role in a 5-star Hotel Industry
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to work independently and have a proactive approach
- Demonstrated market and customer experience
- Possess a creative flair balanced with an analytical mind
- The ability to identify opportunities to increase revenue
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills in English
- A strong drive for results and a track record of achievement within the MICE segments
- Knowledge of Hotel Property Management Systems including Opera and Delphi.
- Previous experience in the same or similar role.
If this sounds like you then click 'Apply' because we would love to hear from you!
Candidates should possess valid work visa for atleast 12 months or permanent residency