Group Reservations Coordinator
Having recently undergone a multi-million dollar refurbishment, Stamford Plaza Auckland has cemented its place as Auckland’s premiere central city 5 star hotel. Guests are greeted with outstanding service, unparalleled comfort and personalised hospitality. The 286 Guest Rooms and Suites infuse the senses with elegance and sophistication, our 10th floor Pool and Gym facilities have unrivalled views of the harbour and city and is a one of a kind facility within Auckland city.
We are currently seeking an experienced Group Reservations Coordinator to join the Stamford team!
- To assist the Reservations & Revenue Manager as required with checking and preparing of arrivals reports.
- To act upon all guests enquirers and liaise with sales regarding bookings, and to secure bookings where possible.
- Assist in training, particularly in reference to group, VIP procedures and special requests.
- Assist the Reservations & Revenue Manager with day to day administration pertaining to groups when necessary.
- Assist all internal and external queries.
- Attend all incoming calls in a professional and polite manner.
- Maintain strict procedures to ensure guests confidentiality and safety.
- Assist with FIT reservations and communications of in house guests.
- Must have previous experience managing groups in a similar role in hotels.
- Have experience on hotel systems in a high end property.
- Outstanding communication skills. A good level of clear well spoken English.
- Well presented.
- Outstanding telephone manner and sales skills.
- Candidate needs to be well versed with Excel
- Candidate should possess software knowledge like Opera and Delphi
- Be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Dynamic personality to succeed in a dynamic role.
- Outgoing personality to fit in with a dynamic and fun team.
- The successful applicant will also be flexible and be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekend shifts when needed
- You must be a permanent resident of New Zealand or possess a work permit valid for at least 12 months.
If you display a friendly, positive, professional demeanor and you feel that you could contribute further to the success of Stamford Plaza Auckland, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send in your CV's to Stamford Plaza Auckland, Albert Street, Private Bag 92125, Auckland City or email your CV's to email@example.com.